Do you want to simply relax and enjoy life more, to be more able to live in the moment rather than ruminate about a past experience or worry about the future?
- Notice how the same stories, or stories with similar themes, play over and over and over in your mind?
- Are your own worst critic, finding fault in yourself and others too?
- Second-guess yourself and get stuck trying to decide what to do.
- Are curious and wonder why you sometimes do or think the things you do?
- Wonder what is limiting you?
Would you like some practical tools to help you enjoy the good, navigate the challenging with more ease or discover how you can be stronger in the broken places?
Then join me on a journey of self-discovery. You will read stories of every day living, where we uncover the lessons that come from reflection and the questions we ask. You will learn about habits and how to notice whether yours may serve or limit you in a given situation. Last but not least, there will be practices for you to consider, designed to support shifts or changes in thinking, behavior and how you are “wired.” The practices are not meant to be prescriptive. Rather, they are simply an offer, intended to support shifts or changes that will help you learn how to live wisely and well.